View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 11:22 PM   #30006
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
My step daughter was working 2 jobs and got laid off from one and they told her to file for unemployment. She got her first check the other day and yeah it was like double what she made at her job pre-Covid.
Yeah see I was bartending 1 night a week at a hotel as long as we had 5 people in the hotel the bar is open. I got paid an hourly plus tips. The tips weren't shit with such little occupancy. I would give the tips and paycheck to the cook who was full time making 12/hr but got some hours cut do to the hours changing. I understand the situation those folks are in and it's a damn near impossible one right now.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.