View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 10:34 PM   #30001
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
WTF? "Mild" was sarcastic. You should go back and read his posts on this subject. People are classifying mild covid as not being hospitalized. Yeah he didn't have mild symptoms and alot of covid positive people aren't hospitalized but they aren't having "mild" symptoms either.

I don't even know what the rest of your post is about. We are both in health care IT and both are lucky that way. I have family that own small business and are out of work they also aren't taking this pandemic serious either. It sucks all the way around and we need to find a balance.
Finding that balance starts with people like you not criticizing anyone that doesn't want to sit inside and hide. What I see from you every day is nothing close to balance. And when someone does propose a sense of balance such as a phased re-opening, you and your bitch, titboy, want to start pretending those people just don't give a **** if anyone dies and\or they just want to "open everything up".

Makes me wonder if you even know what the **** the word balance means? I mean your very post about someone out of work automatically "doesn't take this seriously" proves as much. It's not an either-or situation. Just because people want to start slowly opening things up doesn't mean they don't care about people getting sick and\or dying. That's just a pathetic straw man of an argument.

Balance means both sides have to give.

Last edited by petegz28; 05-11-2020 at 10:45 PM..
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.