View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 12:21 PM   #29761
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
I don't know if the difference is terribly meaningful given that there was no statistical significance between blood type and odds of intubation or death.

If there's no morbidity or mortality benefit it's more of a factoid than something of clinical significance.
7% to 67% (statistical variance) less chance to become infected is significant for O positive verses blood type A. I believe they are studying Blood type A and the link to blood clots and Covid as well. Have they said there is no link to morbidity? I’ll research that next and look as well, but would love to read what you’ve seen.
Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.