View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 08:12 PM   #29577
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I’m not sure the mind**** was easy! Waiting each day to see if you’ll get symptoms. Managing your entire staff and their worries with themselves/family. Trying to quarantine but realizing it’s impossible. Then worrying because you can’t quarantine that your wife or child may get it.

Now worrying that I didn’t even have it and won’t have any antibodies.
That's what we just went through. The mind ****. Not only what if our kid had Covid but what do the Wife and I do now? Do we stay at home? Do we tell the neighbors? Is every cough now going to be over analyzed? I mean I literally started making arrangements in case one of us including the boy went into the hospital. I know this virus is serious as much as people like to give me shit about it but really I would just almost like to carry on with my life cause the worrying is a problem in and of itself.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.