View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 07:15 PM   #4739
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Write some calls against your position and buy some puts to lock you in if you are considering selling. Otherwise let it ride or sell out altogether.
I am really down with a pigs go to slaughter approach on this through the year.

I don't see any real need to sell out. With the markets ability to rebound from COVID and NAIL being at over 90some in late Feb. all the way down to 6 in Mar. My greed can't help but let me think that it could be 60 in Oct.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.