View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 04:47 PM   #29556
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by FD View Post
Crazy stat, 1 out of every 400 residents of NYC has died of COVID19. 1 out of every 150 65-74 year olds have died.

Even if these numbers aren't 100%, NYC is still staggering. It is why I find it so hard to believe when someone suggests the virus has been silently circulating and there is some huge number of people with immunity.

I understand NYC has conditions that made the virus spread widely but why would their death rate be so different?

Where are all the deaths from these locations that supposedly has some large X percent with antibodies?

I guess NYC could have had a deadlier strain of the virus but scientific opinions on that sound dubious it could be enough different to explain things.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.