View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 02:31 PM   #29540
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Thanks for posting, do want everyone to know this is not new information. In fact towards the beginning of the pandemic quite a few people learned they had Covid-19 after it originally manifested itself as pink eye.

This is one of the reasons I still don’t understand how my antibody test came back negative. I had everything that looks like Covid (except for a fever) including the worst and only pink eye of my life, pneumonia, flu, etc... My kids both got mild fevers and a weird pink eye that all cleared up in 24 hours. Wife just got the flu with zero respiratory issues. If it wasn’t Covid, wtf went through my house from March 15th until last week. The Levofloxacin cleared up my pneumonia, just ended the prescription this week and ran 3 miles both yesterday and today and have resumed lifting weights. Haven’t felt this good in years. If not Covid, still very happy to be getting back to 100%. Would have been a disaster to catch the Rona on top of whatever mystery virus I’ve been fighting.
Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.