View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 10:21 AM   #534
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
Yeah imo it all hinges on the very subpar NEW cast. They all sucked. From the forced Finn/Poe "bromance" to Driver's cringeworthy emo performance etc etc, it was just a dud.

Also worth noting that it was too bad that the original cast of Luke/Han never got to go on one last mission together. I'm no SW expert obviously (just a casual fan) but talk about a missed oppurtunity
Finn was disposable. He was set up as a male lead and has a different love interest in every film and doesn’t end up with any of them. I know some love TLJ but allowing RJ Ti just go off and make whatever he wanted without regard to what came before or was planned for after kneecapped the trilogy. I assume KK gave him that authority or signed off on the “let’s change the plan after filming every movie” — but whoever is responsible pretty much made it impossible to have a coherent story.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.