Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2020, 06:42 AM   #2710
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Actually got to do a little shooting today. Went to a private range with one of my friends.

The good - finally got to run my two newest pistols, a Walther PPQ .45 and a Sig P365XL, hard. Concealment holster/rapid firing at multiple targets. We had some steel targets as well, including a plate rack, which I hit pretty good. Probably ran about 500 rounds through those two and my primary carry CZ. That was a blast.

The bad - it seems age has finally caught up with my distance vision. The AR I brought only has a MRO optic on it (no magnification), and at 50 yards, for the first time in my life the target was just a little round blur in the distance. I didn't shoot bad, but I couldn't get the consistent, tight groups I always have in the past. Kind of depressing; getting old sucks. I guess I'll be bringing the scoped AR for any sort of distance shooting in the future.

All in all, though, a nice day. Cool, sunny and dry. Hell, it was nice just getting out of the house.
Welcome to the club..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote