View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 12:59 AM   #4080
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I remember that exchange with Moore. Mahomes was like "man, just shut the **** up". He was definately irritated. You won't see that again, only FROM him.

It's still surreal that we got this guy, with Andy Reid.
He said in the interview that several people came over, including Reid, and that he was upset because they were acting like he didn't know that he should keep firing. I think Moore just was next to him more often because they are both QBs.

But, it was so mature of him to realize that he was really just upset with himself for playing poorly, and not that he was mad at people for encouraging him.

I tried to find the article that included these quotes, but there were obviously so many written that I will never find it. I should have bookmarked it, but at the time I was just reading everything. I wish I had bookmarked a lot of articles and videos.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.