Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 04:51 PM   #949
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyEyedWaterboy View Post
I think this was probably the weakest season. It was still very good. Just not as good as the others. Ruby Hartley was great as Stiorra. I may have had a stroke, though, because I can't remember who the hell her mother is supposed to be. I don't remember Uhtred having a kid with a Dane.
Uhtred married a Dane named Gisela and they lived at his estate in Cookham
Uhtred and Gisela form a close bond and eventually the two marry and have three children. She died in child birth.

I am, Lord. I am well, my family are well and there's peace, this is all I ask."
—Gisela to Alfred after he asks if she is content with life in Cookham.

https://the-last-kingdom.fandom.com/wiki/Gisela
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote