View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 12:13 PM   #3070
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas View Post
Is that just for the regular season or is it post season as well? In other words, if the RB ends regular season under 300 carries, but goes over in week 1 of the playoffs, will that hinder his performance in later post season games?
I think it's regular season only, but good question. Let me check. I hope it's just regular season or Nick Chubb's going to be pretty ticked off at me when I sit him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
i mean my rb has gone over 300 in almost every season and he still looks damn good. I don't know why you'd put this as a requirement. So basically i need to just sit my star running back?
As long as you use him less (or equal) to real life it's not a problem. So a work horse can still be a work horse. I think cdcox put it in so no one would Larry Johnson a guy to death.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.