View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 04:42 PM   #14979
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Yeah the box says it’s good for 4 pounds, but I just look at the amount in the bag and kinda wonder if it really pushes up the flavor that much

Gonna just go with pork kielbasa in place of andouille, the only andouille around here is some Oscar Meyer crap that I hated last time I used it

For sure on the corn and seafood, not gonna overcook any of that... be damned if I **** up all that money!
My buddy swears by doubling up with the box mix and the bottled oil they sell. Says the box alone doesn't cut it put dumps half of the little bottle in and that kicks it up a notch. That's all the help I can be on that front, never done a seafood boil.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.