View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 03:57 PM   #14976
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Not on most elements of it, no.

But I always throw a couple links of andouille sausage in there as well and that stuff soaks that zatarains/old bay right up and tastes incredible. I highly recommend it. The shrimp will pick it up alright as well.

Remember to order your cook appropriately. I think I'll probably skip the potatoes next time - I just don't get much out of them and that's always what I end up having a ton of leftovers of. I've used the little butter-buds a before and those are a little better, but boiled potatoes just kinda suck so next time I'll just toss more corn in (and put it in towards the end so it stays firm).

Damn I wish I could get crawfish up here without paying steak prices for 'em.
Yeah the box says it’s good for 4 pounds, but I just look at the amount in the bag and kinda wonder if it really pushes up the flavor that much

Gonna just go with pork kielbasa in place of andouille, the only andouille around here is some Oscar Meyer crap that I hated last time I used it

For sure on the corn and seafood, not gonna overcook any of that... be damned if I **** up all that money!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote