View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 04:24 PM   #27572
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Jordan.

He wanted to wear Adidas instead of Nike. Adidas almost had him locked up. Took a meeting with Nike at the insistence of his mother. Changed the course of branding and sneaker wearing in America forever.
I had never heard that Nike story. I did hear that Haywood (can't remember first name) was the very first athlete that Nike approached to wear their new basketball shoe.

They offered him like 5% of the company, or $50,000.00 and he took the cash. His 5% would have been worth a billion dollars now.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.