View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 02:25 AM   #524
Perpetual Mediocrity

Just watched 9 for the first time since opening night. And as I figured at the time, it's a better rewatch. You spend less time thinking about how all of it makes such little sense in the context of the rest of the series and its lack of any real consistency/logic with Rian Johnson's vision in 8 and can just go along for the ride. I don't think any of the sequel trilogy movies are better than the OT or ROTS but they're all fine overall. It's just too bad they weren't planned out at all beforehand and don't fit together well. A lot of wasted potential there.

Also watched the last four episodes of Clone Wars. Hadn't seen it since Ahsoka walked out on the order, so I don't really know what I missed in the interim (maybe I'll watch it someday) but that was a pretty effective ending.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.