View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 11:25 PM   #523
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
Yeah imo it all hinges on the very subpar NEW cast. They all sucked. From the forced Finn/Poe "bromance" to Driver's cringeworthy emo performance etc etc, it was just a dud.

Also worth noting that it was too bad that the original cast of Luke/Han never got to go on one last mission together. I'm no SW expert obviously (just a casual fan) but talk about a missed oppurtunity
This is one of the things that shocked me the most. After prequel Anakin's angsty/emo shit bombed I thought for sure we wouldn't get anything like that here. I love Driver, otherwise. Just thought they would want to get as far away from that shit as possible...
ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.