View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 08:26 PM   #14955
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman View Post
I've found some that appeared to be liberty caps but I was too much of a chicken shit to eat them and find out. Always had a fear of eating poisonous shrooms. Is there a sure-fire way to id them?
I was late 20s. All I needed was my buddy I was golfing with to say “yeah, those look like liberty caps” and I was set. After the night I slept the whole next day. My live in girlfriend (she liked speed) and some of our friends were afraid I was going to die. I woke up like nothing had happened, well rested. They were relieved and it was a good laugh for a long time.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.