View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 08:01 PM   #515
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
Rewatching episode 8 in prep for watching 9 tonight. Wow. I just don't know how they screwed thongs up this bad. I can't tell if it's the writing the acting or what. Everything is just too much. And tries too hard. It's all exaggerated and comes off as almost a satire or parody of itself as a result.

I think the attempts at humor and cuteness are probably the most offensive thing to me, along with Adam Driver's portrayal of Kylo Ren. It amazes me that someone who can act so well in other roles is so bad in this.
Long story short - Disney just straight boofed their shot at Star Wars. They never came close to the nuance with the characters the first six had. Amazing LOOKING films, but just pure garbage in story telling.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.