View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 11:07 AM   #27326
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
About 750. I suppose that, if things were opened up to the point that there was extremely high community spread, it might to come to that.
That's definitely small, my mom's is a little bigger, but not much. Do you, or your parents, know anyone in town to help? I've helped some of my older neighbors as well. Folks are glad to help. My mom gives the church an order, they tell her how much and she writes a check or puts the money in an envelope on her porch, and they leave the bags and the receipt there. I'm sure there's people willing to help, I hope you can find someone to help.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.