View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 06:00 AM   #14945
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I need the recipe for this business. Like now.

Please.

This guy posts some good recipes and this is pretty close to how I do my chicken. He gives an alternative to annatto paste if you can't find it. If you do find and use annatto paste just know it can stain so as not to piss the wife off. Trust me on that.

https://keviniscooking.com/how-to-make-pollo-asado/

I didn't use his corn recipe though because he uses sriracha which I'm sure could be good but not really my thing on street corn.

I grilled the corn in their husks. Rolled in Mexican crema (soupier sour cream). Rolled in crumbled Cojita cheese, and sprinkled with chili lime seasoning and chopped cilantro (sorry FMB). I use paper plates to roll the corn. One with crema, one with Cojita, similar to dredging.

Also recipe sites are the ****ing worst with all the ads and page bullshit.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.