View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 06:36 PM   #11
Award Winning Tailgater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I had some Wells Fargo stock in my IRA, and I finally sold it to protest the fact that they're just f*****g evil. I ashamedly kept the stock after the scandal where they were opening credit accounts in people's names, but now that it's emerged that they screwed over small businesses in the ppp to make more processing fees, they're dead to me. (And I didn't apply to the ppp through them just to show that it's not personal.)

I'll probably do the same with some US Bank stock since they've been accused too. I don't have previous proof that they're evil so I'm waiting to see what happens there.

Wells Fargo is everything that's wrong with the American financial system. I wish every company in America would pull their business and put that company out of business.
Couldn’t agree more.
Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.