View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 05:00 PM   #26656
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Yeah, I'm with you. I don't smoke anything and never have. I tried mj a few times in high school but it never did a thing so I never tried it again.

I quit drinking alcohol almost 20 months ago and switched to edibles, which for me, are freaking awesome. I haven't missed drinking one bit but after drinking one THC Lagunitas beer in February, I ended up drinking three because the tasted so good.

And then, I got a major, MAJOR buzz. Something about the THC in liquid form hit me right away, whereas edibles can take anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours for me to feel the effect.

I'd highly recommend the beer, no pun intended.
Edibles are great hangover cures too!
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.