View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 04:00 PM   #2873
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Top 5 is pushing it. Watson's numbers weren't even in the Top 10 this year and that was with DeAndre Hopkins and loaded weapons on offense. He does take a lot of hits, but the Texans vastly improved their line compared to 2018 and Watson still took a lot of unnecessary hits in 2019 by holding onto the ball too long when dropping back.

Watson is good, but the "Alex Smith who's willing to throw downfield" comparisons I heard before the 2017 draft seem pretty accurate.
Since coming into the league If I'm not mistaken his yards per pass were top 5, hes also top 5 in 4th quarter comebacks, and a few other metrics. Those people who said he was going to be a bust and used arm strength for their argument were clearly wrong.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.