View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 09:45 PM   #4696
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutamess View Post
Just my personal belief. If he does he does, if he doesn't he doesn't. I just think he's going to do everything possible and big business will too.

I feel his re-election is riding on it. Good or bad.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Do you man, but if you honestly think that a politician can control the market, then I don't know what to tell you.

EDIT: That's not to say that he doesn't want it to go up, he almost certainly does. And I won't comment on whether his campaign is dependent on it. But actually effecting control over it is another matter.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote