View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 09:52 AM   #25884
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
STOP, the video wasn't political and you are the one going over the edge with dangerous bullshit today... You want to shut down the country for a year and you're calling Pete dangerous.

We've linked the increase calls to Suicide hotlines, the huge uptick in Domestic violence calls, and the huge down tick in Child abuse cases with kids being confined to their homes during this stay at home period...
Huh? Where did I suggest shutting down the country for a year? You arent even reading what I'm saying. I literally said I support opening up in phases. I suggested bailing out small business up to a year. Entirely different than shutting everything down for a year.

I didnt even watch that video because it was posted by Pete and its Glenn Beck. Glenn Beck is absolutely political.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote