View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 10:22 PM   #4678
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Might ought to try to plug your cattle losses. Unless they’ve bounced in the last week
The banker and I have had some serious talks. I believe we have found an exit strategy that will unload most of my inventory and some feed for what amounts to a manageable loss. One of those live to fight another day deals, but it's three party and hinges on one banker's decision. All I can do is drink heavily between now and Tuesday.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.