View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 04:04 PM   #308
The Priest and I

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozzman555 View Post
Was Willie playing hurt/injured against Iowa? Looking at that vid and watching him, it seems like he is super slow or lackadaisical to getting to the ball when it's not in his immediate vicinity. In several situations it looks like he's barely moving above a jogging speed instead of racing to the ball and trying to make a tackle. Am I reading too much into this?

Yes, this is my first post. Been lurking for a long time, but since I hadn't seen any comments on this, I wanted some clarification.
I would say yes, you are overly reading into it. He had an interception (nearly a pick 6), had a 1/2 sack, and was used in coverage a ton. I thought he was one of the big reason why Hockenson had limited production through the first 3.5 quarters.

Also, that Miss St. defense was LOADED with talent. Would have loved to see what Gay would have done this past season after much of that defense went to the NFL.
TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.TRR must have mowed badgirl's lawn.