View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 03:05 AM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
I don't know, man. If the Patriots rolled out their "Alex Smith" defense, I think it's a 2018 Chiefs vs. Steelers outcome. Mahomes would have scorched the Patriots Nick Foles style.
2017 Pats defense was inferior to the 2018 version

But KC would have a difficult time stopping New England. Brady was the MVP that year. I think sack would lose a shootout, 28-42. Rookie Mahomes would put a scare in NE but I think your underestimating what late season Brady would do to the 2017 defense.

If we were lucky enough to get past NE, I don’t think Mahomes is outscoring the 2017 Jags in Florida. That Jacksonville offense with Fournette would run train on that defense. I don’t think Mahomes would win a shootout here, probably a 20-38 type loss

If we got past Jacksonville, Philly would dominate us. Foles may lay a 50 burger on us.

But I’m pretty sure the journey would end in Foxborough, and Mahomes would begin 2018 as a respected QB, which would in turn make the Steeler game more difficult
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.