View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 08:25 AM   #260
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Reminds me of Chris Jones. Fell for different reasons, but would absolutely be first rd picks if they went back to school another year.

It seems like, and this may just be my perception based on a small sample size-but it seems to me that EVERY kid coming out of Mississippi State is raw and has discipline issues.

Like...it's an SEC school, so they attract good athletes, but don't particularly coach well or have a structured team environment.

They're always "inconsistent" and have some behavioral "red flags", or some fights, or positive drug tests or something. They're all "projects" who have great measurables but will need coaching to reach their potential.

Am I wrong? Does it just seem that way?
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.