Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 09:00 PM   #493
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Loved the Russian Doll

Dane, know anything about this project?
I've heard rumors about a 3rd Star Wars TV series for the last year and had heard her name bandied around. The premise is supposedly "female-centric" and set either in a different era or "alternate timeline".

That said, I'm fully prepared to be disinterested. I like the hiring of Debbie Chow to run the Obi Wan series and love the showrunners of the Rogue One Prequel series but to be completely honest, I'm really not excited about essentially starting over with a new or alternate era and completely new characters.

As much as I've wanted it to be, Disney's version of Star Wars just isn't that appealing to me.

For me, it's lost its magic.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.