View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 08:44 AM   #23608
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
Who knows? That is sorta my point. I am not disagreeing with his take just stating that the 300 number could very easily be more but we aren't counting them for obvious reasons.
I just know Influenza is very dangerous and deadly and people are not scared enough of it (45% of adults over 18 get the flu shot in US), this is worse(by how much who knows) , more complicated with no vaccine and natural immunity.

That is all that people should be considering at this point trying to makes sense of numbers at this point will make you go crazy and could potentially cause harm because depending on how you look at the numbers it could mislead people into thinking this isn't serious.

Last edited by Monticore; 04-22-2020 at 09:29 AM..
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote