View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 06:08 PM   #23524
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Heats coming big papa.

Now’s the time to put in that pool you’ve always wanted.
My rear retaining wall is 25 foot high and the sides gradually grade down to about 10 foot high. I'd need a geological in order to verify that I could actually put a pool in there because it could wreak havoc on the structural integrity of the walls.

Also (and this is a good thing), my "next door" neighbor actually lives two lots away, as she owns the lot between us and has vowed never to sell or develop it. It's good because we won't be subjected to some rapper that's throwing parties every damn day, but bad because there's a ton of wildlife that either lives there or feeds from the lot, including Western Diamondbacks, Deer, coyote, scorpions and the occasional rat.

In addition, it would be a water source for nearby insects, which would make the pool virtually impossible to keep clean.

So long story short, it's just not worth the hassle.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.