View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 06:02 PM   #23523
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
https://www.snyderfuneralhomes.com/o...hn-w-mcdaniel/

On behalf of his family, they would like to extend a heartfelt “Thank you” to the nurses at Marion General Hospital and to all the staff at Riverside Methodist Hospital for everything they did to try and save Johnny’s life from Covid-19. They would also like to remind everyone to continue practicing social distancing to keep each other safe.
I have no issue with the above. I've just seen multiple stories where family couldn't be withed loved ones when they are in the hospital, let alone when they die. I've seen stories on the news with grieving loved ones who couldn't be with them in their final moments. I was surprised family would be allowed, aren't you?
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.