View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 07:02 PM   #4601
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
So the front month of Crude closed at -37.63/brl. Yes. That is NEGATIVE. To my knowledge commodities haven’t went negative.

My buddy is the CEO at the coop and his broker is pretty connected. (I’m assuming it came from his broker) said that it was an ETF that held all the contracts that got slaughtered. I’m sure now is normally a perfectly acceptable time to get out of the front month unless it’s May 2020 contract.

Just one of many reasons not to I Evers anything in ETF of commodity markets.
With negative oil prices, I've settled on a new career path. I'm going to buy the biggest gas-guzzling RV that I can find, and I'll make a fortune driving around the country.

If I drive 55 miles per hour and get 5 miles to the gallon, then every hour on the road will consume 11 gallons of oil and give me $410 in income. I'll drive 40 hours a week and gross $16,000.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote