Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 07:58 PM   #2648
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
Got the rifle in a trade. Always wanted a traditional African cartridge after reading Capstick. Keep thinking I’ll hunt bear with it but my time is limited and I’d rather fish than hunt so that’s what I do. I’d of ammo is about $150 and it lacks a whollop (400 grain bullet at 2400 FPS). But I think I’m going to reload some shells and find a place to get a bear. And maybe go to Africa and hunt Cape Buffalo.
Is it the classic Brit double-barrel rifle or bolt action? For the longest time professional hunters wouldn't put their life on the line with a bolt action. Those old dbl rifles were pretty cool.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.