View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 12:03 PM   #22561

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I didn't assert a POV, I asked a question.
Like I said I want to avoid the politics of it, but it appears that this might be an impossible ask.
You want to discuss the merits of different POVs, I'd be game. But I don't think the mods would assent.

There is, however, an asymmetry. People who risk to continue to perform work duties do have a choice. There's a safety net for those who don't feel able, and they are not being prohibited OR commanded by force of law.
You knew that would create a purely political discussion when you asked that question.

The right answer is we don't know. If 15-20% of the country is unemployed then a lot of people probably aren't going to care how rich people are doing.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote