View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 10:09 AM   #22521
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
7. Everyone needs to stay HOME, but it's important to GO OUT.
That reminds me, Jordan/Jesse were doing a bit on their podcast that insinuated that they were 'urged' by local ordinance to take daily walks.

By which I mean, they were joking but it seemed to be grounded in truth, about some local representative entities encouraging them, . . . kind of like a town crier announcing the time, . . . only it was reminding you to take your daily walk.

They're in the Silver Lake/Glendale general area, SFAIKT. Has anyone heard of similar efforts, either there or elsewhere? First I'd heard anything remotely like it.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.