View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 12:33 AM   #199
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Will this season resume or is it finished? My Knights were rolling man smh just our luck after the last few years we've had.
From everything I've heard, they're trying to do everythig they can to salvage the season. If that means playing through the summer and delaying next season, Bettman & Co. seem to be on board.
Personally, I don't see how the logistics would work to make that happen.
They'd have to start the playoffs based on Win % but they'd also have to do some exhibition games before they could trot them out on the ice. I don't see it happening.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.