View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 01:27 PM   #547
Shameless Homer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
it's really amazing if you think about it....$349M earmarked in less that 2 weeks.....

I never thought it was enough to go around, but that's an amazing feat in two weeks.

I do hope they are able to get additional funding in.....lots of people left out in the cold, but at least kudos on getting what was available out there quickly....
Only, you need to change your M to a B. It's $349 billion.

I won't even go through the whole process we went through, trying to get a PPP loan. It's too frustrating. We FINALLY e-signed the final application at 11:55 PM Wednesday night (I applied within thirty minutes of it being announced). I woke up Thursday AM to the news that the fund had dried out.

I can't be mad at the SBA, who is in a really tough spot. I can be made at Congress for weaponizing the program, and at all the banks (including mine) who prioritized some businesses over others. It's despicable.

Hopefully, they turn back on the spigot for it next week.
DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.DomCasual must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote