View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 10:03 AM   #22035
Beijing Joe Birdbrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
In fairness, I haven't seen anyone mentioning a politician or making a pure political statement in this thread the last few pages... (shit, I even agreed with Lone) You may not like what is being said, but it doesn't appear to be political. As more studies and models are done, it is apparent that the deaths and hospitalization are effecting those with underlying conditions and/or older, 65+, at great disparity. While I think it was right to take some of the measures early, with the unknown CFR/IFR, it is now time to figure out how to protect the vulnerable as they stay somewhat isolated, while at the same time allowing those at low risk for hospitalization and death to be able to get back to work and live their lives while practicing common sense and social distancing.

This thread can stay apolitical without it becoming an echo chamber for one voice.

Excellent post.
Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.