View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 12:29 PM   #3004
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I wondered how the Talladega had such bad pass protection figures.

They're giving up pressures on 40% of their drop-backs and are the only team in the league to surrender more sacks than mine.

I still think that's on Dak, though. For a guy that throws as many short passes as he does, he sure does seem to hold the ball a lot. And it's doubly problematic since he's not likely to make up for a sack through a 15-20 yard pass.

The offense really does feel like those Alex Smith years. If they stay ahead of the sticks, they'll throw 40 points up (80 over the last 2 games) but an offensive penalty (worst in the league at 183 yards; a massive gap over 2nd at 141) or a sack really tends to kill the drive outright.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.