View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 11:38 AM   #3001
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
NOBODY is playing defense right now. So....kinda like the real NFL I guess.

I mean Watson and Ryan have zero interceptions and something like 45 TDs between 'em. Dak's thrown 1 (jesus he's a dink and dunker, though; serious Alex Smith stuff w/ the guy. Making Goedert a stud and wildly under-utilizing Julio).

If you have a QB Rating against of under 90 right now, you're kicking ass.
I drafted an all-star defense with the hopes that they would carry me. While they're above average statistically, they're giving up a lot more points than I expected, while my offense is also far more effective than I expected. So I guess it evens out.

My defense did show up big the previous week, though. They recorded an NFL record 15 sacks on Aaron Rodgers, who is on a strong Talledega team. I'm surprised he didn't retire after the game. I don't know if my opponent had offensive line injuries or something, but Aaron Donald and Frank Clark each recorded six sacks and I got three more from other guys. I'm curious if we would've had more if Kahlil Mack hadn't been out with an injury. Even so, Rodgers still had almost 300 yards passing.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.