View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 05:30 PM   #41
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Wilson is my favorite LB in this draft, overall. He has a bit of everything with no real weaknesses in his game. He ran an average time for an NFL LB (but not slow) and didn't play for a huge program, only real knocks.

If the Chiefs don't go with a speed/coverage LB in 1, I think he should be the guy in 2.
4.6s aren't bad at all for 6'2" 240. And if you watch tape he plays fast. I'm with you, I'm fine with it if we grab him in the 2nd. Plus Donk fans would hyperventilate, which would make it even better.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.