Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 04:48 PM   #473
oxymoron

It maybe means a bit more to some (not all...) fans in my age group, who have wanted something like this from Star Wars for literally decade. Something set in the seedier side of the galaxy, without the simple black and white of the Jedi/sith conflict. Something set around smugglers and bounty hunters. And we finally got it. After a half dozen movies that completely lost the core of Star Wars this just feels like a return to the way Star Wars felt to kids in the 80s.

I've watched the series three times, and I've enjoyed it more each time. It just resonates with me.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.