View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 01:07 AM   #20535
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Not really despair, just trying to be realistic. More has to happen before we can start opening much back up, and it's not happening by the end of the month. I think people may be setting themselves up for a disappointment.

Not discounting what we've done by any means, however it's still early in the battle and we can't risk giving back the ground we gained.
I am not in the everything is over let's open everything up camp, but I think it would be ok to start slowly experimenting a little.

For instance trying to get the K through 6 grade opened back up. This age group probably isn't doing great online and it is hard on parents regarding the child care.

Since kids don't appear to be ending up in hospitals that often I think you could choose a handful of schools and give those parents and teachers the option of going back.

If you started small you could test like crazy for the virus and see how it goes.

I don't think opening all the schools all at once would be a good idea.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.