View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 11:55 PM   #20533
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Do you have a link to the adherence part? I'd love to be able to show this to some dumb mother ****ers
It is based on adherence and a certain percentage reduction in contact. We talked about it in here last week, but I think the IMHE website changed.

Here's another example:

"In the U.S., Re has fallen most clearly in Seattle’s King County. There, researchers at the Institute for Disease Modeling calculated, it fell from 2.7 (and possibly as high as 3.5) in late February, when community transmission was accelerating, to roughly 1.4 or even lower on March 18. The county would have had roughly triple the number of cases in late March without social distancing, they found."

Play around with this if you want. It's an interesting tool:

https://columbia.maps.arcgis.com/app...2a5b9c09ba796c
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.