View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 01:31 PM   #27401
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
I almost lost two friends over my excitement for Mahomes on draft day. I never shit too hard on Alex Smith, but I would always lay blame where it was deserved after Alex came up short in games. I told them how it was going to be, and they got pissy. Needless to say, they have seen the errors of their ways. I did not expect what has come, per se, but I did expect to be a much more competitive team with a chance at championships. I was expecting Mahomes to be prime Favre-like but in the modern passing era. I was wrong! He is unmatched. A complete outlier. Our outlier!
Despite the Titans 2017 playoff game, a baffling number of my friends thought Alex “earned” one more year and that Mahomes “could benefit” from one more year on the bench. Almost got unfriended by one friend when I put the Titans loss (mostly) at Alex’s feet.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.