View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 04:44 PM   #739
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Guys, I was sucking peoples' dicks trying to find owners this year. I reached out to Direckshun. He abstained initially because he knows the limits of the time he's able to invest in stuff like this, but when things were getting kind of grim, he graciously stepped up and did the best he could, just as he said. Sure enough, the draft ran pretty smoothly except for just a couple hiccups.

I don't think it's right to be assholes when somebody is trying their best to do you a favor you asked of them. Direckshun also isn't some n00b. He's put a lot of time into the CP mock over these many years.

We're a fun-loving bunch, but if we're down on members and we're trying to get people to stick around, being cockbags often isn't a good way to keep this thing going for years into the future.

Just my two cents.
Yea who gives a ****? Everything went smooth for the most part and shit happens. Direckshun should be welcomed back with open arms.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.