View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 06:29 PM   #19845
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
I got to get out of the house to work for the first time in a month today. I'm the admin for our backup system and we are adding space to our backup storage. So I got to go to our primary data center (Lenexa) and our DR site (by KCI airport) to add some drives to our storage arrays.

It was nice to get out of the house for a few hours and I put 100+ miles on my car.
I got out yesterday for about 12 minutes so I drop off some letters my 2nd grader wrote to her friends.

Just being out for that short period of time made me feel a bit better.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.